The Falcon Transfer Chair's innovative design makes transferring patients from bed to chair a breeze! No more back-breaking manual transfers or awkward patient hoists to deal with!
The height adjustment handle allows the seat height to be adjusted to facilitate transfer between surfaces of different heights. Patients can also sit comfortably in the chair for a long time, with extendable footrests and a cushion included.
Patients can also be wheeled over a toilet to allow them to discharge their bowels directly into the toilet bowl. This is much more hygienic and convenient for the caregiver compared with traditional commodes. The transfer chair is water proof, so patients can also shower while seated on the chair, immediately after passing motion.
Say goodbye to back-breaking patient transfers. Buy the Falcon Transfer Chair now!
- This product is designed to help the caregivers of people with mild to moderate physical disability to transfer between different seating surfaces, as well as for toileting. It is not designed for transferring users who are very weak, bedridden or totally disabled.
- Even though a commode pail and pail holder is provided, they should not be used unless necessary, as they block the patient from getting on or off the seat.
- The chair is not suitable for use in situations where there are obstructions preventing the seat plates from opening. This includes (but is not limited to) transfers between cars, chairs or wheelchairs with fixed armrests and hospital beds with fixed side rails.
- If your wheelchair has detachable or flip-up armrests, please check also that the rear wheels do not obstruct the seat plates.
- If your hospital bed has side rails that can be folded down, please check that they do not block the bottom of the bed because the front wheels of the Transfer Chair need at least 11.5 cm of ground clearance in order to glide underneath the bed.
- Wheels come with individual brakes for safety while transferring.
- Seat height is adjustable to suit the bed, chair or toilet, may all be of different heights.
- Double-locking system to prevent chair from opening accidentally.
- Cushion provided for comfortable seating over longer periods of time.
- Weight capacity of 100 kg
- Wheels are silent, suitable for use in quiet places like hospitals.
Transfer Chair Specifications
|Specification||19" Seat Width||20" Seat Width|
|Overall Dimensions||71 cm (L) x 60 cm (W) x 78 - 95 cm (H)||71 cm (L) x 70 cm (W) x 78 - 95 cm (H)|
|Seat Size||48 cm (W) x 40 cm (D)
||51 cm (W) x 40 cm (D)|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||40 cm - 57 cm (adjustable)
||40 cm - 57 cm (adjustable)|
|Front Wheel Diameter||5 inches||5 inches|
|Rear Wheel Diameter||3 inches||3 inches|
Ground Clearance Required
|Loading Capacity||100 kg||100 kg|
|Net Weight||25.5 kg||26.0 kg|